With the fastest boat in the fleet, for a more detailed and personalised fishing experience with the most knowledgeable crew in the area.
Offshore Fishing Charters:
Fishing the Eastern side of Moreton Island & NE tip of Stradbroke Island.
There are many highly productive reefs, shoals and wrecks around the Cape Moreton area. Point Lookout reefs, 29's, 33's, Deep Tempest, Hutchinsons Shoals, Flinders Reef, Brennans and Roberts Shoals, Shallow Tempest, Caloundra Wide are some of the highly productive reefs within our fishing areas along with other known wrecks and bombies plus a number of good old fashioned "secret spots" known only to the MIFC crew.
Target species: Snapper, Pearlies, Sweetlip are predominant with Parrot, Wrasse, Cod and numerous reef dwellers always on the menu. Yellow Kings, Jew and Cobia are often found in abundance in season. You catch it - you eat it! Queensland size and bag limit rules apply.
- All bait, rods, reels and tackle
- Water and soft drinks
- Qualified Captain and Deckhand with 40yrs charter experience between them
- Exceptional service
- Coaching and tuition for all anglers throughout the day
- $250/per person
- Departs from Manly, Brisbane at 4-5am, Returns at 1-2pm. Times advised afternoon before charter depending on seasons
- 9 hours on the water
- You may bring your own equipment
- Pick up from Amity Point on Stradbroke Island is available
- Pick up on Moreton Island for private charters arrangement only
- All legal sized fish can be taken home