Booking policy, cancellation policy, terms and conditions
- All bookings require 50% deposit within three days of booking to secure the day or that day could be rebooked to a paying customer.
- Cancellation due to weather or other circumstances, will result in rebooking to a date that suits or a full refund if requested.
- Cancellation within two weeks/14 days of booked day will result in forfeit of the deposit if we are unable to replace you. If someone in your group drops out, we will attempt to assist you to replace them but it is your responsibility to find a replacement and you will still need to pay for the original booked number. If cancellation within two days of the fishing charter you will have to pay the full amount if we cannot replace you. Please discuss with Cameron & Nikki at time of booking if you have any questions.
- MIFC recommends you discuss with your health care professional about the possibility of sea sickness. There are no refunds in the event of seasickness. Prestige is a large vessel but on the odd occasion seasickness can occur.
- Although we have never come back without fish we cannot guarantee fish. In the event of no fish there is no refund. Again we have never not caught fish.
- All fishing Charters are from Manly Harbour unless otherwise arranged.
- It is at the Captains discretion on whether he/she allows any electronic devices to be used on the vessel. If he/ she feels that you may be stealing fishing marks any electronic devices will be turned off and forfeited to the end of the day.
- If you have ever had any heart problems please advise Moreton Island Fishing charters before booking is made.